These Father’s Day card ideas each have a bbq theme. Personalize it with your own message and whatever you want to put on the grill. Try sayings like “Dad, you are ‘rare'” or “Today we celebrate the ‘top dog'” or “Well done, Dad!”. I would love to hear what ideas you have for a message. Dad deserves a special card on his day, and he will love these bbq themed cards.
Save these Father’s Day Card Ideas for later. Pin to your favorite Pinterest board…
SUPPLIES FROM THE BAG
- Black or green construction paper
- Misc. scraps of paper for bbq foods
- Glue stick
- Black Sharpie marker
- Metal brad
- Father’s Day card printable
Once you print your DIY Father’s Day card, you already have everything else that you need to make your card if you have filled your bag using our master list of basic craft supplies. It’s a list of 27 items (most of which you already have in your home), each of which are inexpensive and versatile. They work together to make some of the most fun and creative kids’ crafts you have ever seen. And they are all right here…yay!
Step 1: Use the Father’s Day Card Printable
- Print the Father’s Day Card Template of your choice. There are 2 BBQ themed cards available.
- Also print the template for the rest of the card (the top of the bbq).
Step 2: Color the DIY Father’s Day Card
- Color the card if there are areas to color.
Step 3: Cut the Rest of the Happy Father’s Day Card
- Print the template with the tops of the BBQs.
- Use the to cut out the top of the bbq from construction paper for your card. Match it to your coloring.
- Then also cut out something to put on the grill from scraps of paper.
Step 4: Put the Cool Father’s Day Card Together
- Attach the top of the bbq to the picture on the card with the metal brad.
- You can do this by gently pressing the brad through each layer of paper.
- Then separate the metal brad in the back to hold everything in place.
Step 5: Write Your Father’s Day Mesage
- Now that the card is together, write a message that will be hidden under the lid of the bbq.
- Then fold the card and write whatever message you would like inside the Happy Father’s Day Card.
Here are some things that would go great with your card to give dad for a gift this Father’s Day:
Save these Father’s Day Card Ideas to Make for later. Pin to your favorite Pinterest board…
If you’re looking for more ideas for Father’s Day Cards, check out this Super Hero themed card.