Christmas Tree Cards
Making something personal and from the heart is the best way to give this Holiday season, and these Christmas Tree Cards are the perfect thing. They are a great project for children of all ages, and I love that every single one is unique. The only limits to creating these are your imagination! So, let the kids dig into the craft bag (that you have ready if you have used our printable list or Amazon links!). I cannot wait to see what you create!!!
SUPPLIES FROM THE BAG
- Green construction paper
- Items from the bag to decorate the tree (eg-paint, pompoms, washi tape, etc.)
Learn more about how to make crafting with your kids way more do-able. I promise to take away some of the obstacles that may be in the way which keep you from creating with your kids…what are those for you?
- Fold the green construction paper in place so that it is tall and thin
- Draw a half pine tree on the fold and cut it out. There is a template to use, below, if you prefer.
- If you want it to fit into an envelope, use the envelope as a guide for the size
- *If you are going to use a smaller envelope, make the smaller tree card.
- Write your Christmas message inside the card
- Decorate the front of the Christmas tree with some of your items from “in the bag”. I used paints, washi tape, pompoms, and markers, but you should make it your own. Use whatever you like and create your own design. I can’t wait to see what you come up with (send it to firstname.lastname@example.org)
And don’t forget to tell your kieds how awesome they are while you are making this fun project!