OK, just one more, and then I promise…no more fruit…for awhile anyway…This time, orange slices, the ultimate post soccer game snack! I can almost feel the sticky, sweet juice running down my chin, cant you? This is the last fruit in our easy summertime kids craft fruit series, and you can find the other fruits here: STRAWBERRY, PEAR, PINEAPPLE, WATERMELON. Make one or make them all!
Get this simple triangle shaped craft, along with all of our fan favorites in the new kids’ crafts eBook!
SUPPLIES FROM THE BAG
- Orange construction paper
- Orange paint
- White paint
- Paper plate
- Medium pompom
- 3 Large popsicle sticks
- Glue stick
- Elmers glue
- Glue together 3 large popsicle sticks using the Elmers glue to form a triangle frame
- Allow the glue to dry thoroughly
- While you are at it, make more triangle frames so that you have enough to make more crafts without extra prep!
- Trace the triangle frame onto the orange construction paper
- Draw another triangle inside that one, about 1/4″
- Place the triangle frame on the paper plate
- Pinch the pompom with the clothespin to form a “paint brush”
- Allow the paint to dry while you move on to step 4
- Cut out the orange paper triangle
- One the paint is dry, glue the orange paper onto the back of the triangle frame using a glue stick
- Add details to the orange slices using white paint and a q-tip
- Allow the paint to dry