This Minnie craft is so fun and simple to make when you use the printable template. And if you prefer, you can make it a Mickey craft instead of Minnie. Once finished, it is a fun little pouch for your kiddo to carry around their cherished toys and other little goodies. Add as many details as you want, and really make it your own.
Make Even More Crafts with Your Kids (You’ll be so happy you did)
Save this Minnie Craft for later. Pin it to your favorite Pinterest board…
SUPPLIES FROM THE BAG
- 2 Paper plates (9-inch coated)
- Black Sharpie marker
- Scraps of black and pink construction paper
- Stapler with staples
- Glue stick
- Single hole punch
- White yarn
- 2 Large googly eyes
- Minnie craft template
This Disney craft DIY takes just a few basic supplies that all come from the master list of items that we use for every single creative project on this site. You may think that it is strange that we would limit our options, but this approach actually makes it so much easier to find the time to craft with your kids. Once your bag is filled (and I promise it will not take you much time or money to do that) you will be ready to make things with your kids whenever you find yourself with a little time. Less prep, less mess, more fun!
Step 1: Use the Minnie Mouse Craft Template
- Print the Minnie Mouse craft template.
- Cut it out and place it on the bottom of one of the paper plates.
- Trace around it with a pencil.
- Finally cut it out.
Step 2: Draw Minnie’s Face
- Using your pencil, draw the outline of Minnie’s face.
- Then go over the outline with the black Sharpie marker and color in the ears and face outline.
Step 3: Give Your Minnie Craft Her Face
- Put Minnie’s googly eyes in place.
- Then cut an oval out of the black scrap of paper and glue it place.
- Give Minnie some eyelashes with the black Sharpie marker.
- Finally, cut a big pink bow out of some of the pink construction paper, decorate it with your markers and glue it in place.
Step 4: Make a Pouch
- Cut the other paper plate in half.
- Then use your stapler to attach the 2 plates together.
Step 5: Punch a Hole
- Use the hole punch to put holes on both sides of the Minnie Mouse Purse.
Step 6: Add a Handle to Your Disney Craft
- Cut 5-6 pieces of white yarn, about 1 yard long each.
- Make some knots along the yarn to hold the strap together.
- Finally, feed the ends of the yarn through each hole that you made and hold each end in place with a knot.
- Now your Minnie Craft is ready to use as a pouch for your little one to hold all of their cherished possessions.
Save these Disney Paper Crafts for later. Pin to your favorite Pinterest board…
Now that you know how to make this Minnie craft, it is time to fill it with all of your favorite things. This Disney craft can be adapted and made into a Mickey craft or just change up the colors of the bow. It’s your craft. So, make it your own and make it what you want. If you are a Disney fan, you might also like these Disney Princess crafts…
More Cartoon Crafts for you to try
- Paw Patrol Puppets
- Curious George Craft
- Peppa Pig Craft
- Clifford the Big Red Dog
- Baby Shark Puppets
- Mickey Mouse Newspaper
- Pete the Cat Mobile
- Cruella Devil Craft
- Popsicle Stick Dalmatian Crafts
- Horton Hears a Who