Peppa Pig Paper Craft (great for Preschoolers)
There are lots of Peppa Pig craft ideas out there but none quite this one. This little Pepp Pig paper craft is perfect for preschoolers. It’s not only simple but is also great for working on fine motor skills. Encourage your little one to pinch each tissue paper square as it is put in place instead of picking up a hand-full at a time. Don’t forget to grab the printable template to make it a little easier.
Make Even More Crafts with Your Kids (You’ll be so happy you did)
Save this Peppa Pig paper craft for later. Pin it to your favorite Pinterest board…
This post contains affiliate links, which means if you make a purchase through these links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
SUPPLIES FROM THE BAG
- Paper plate (9-inch coated)
- Glue stick
- Pink tissue paper (cut into 1-inch squares)
- Pink construction paper
- Scraps of dark pink construction paper
- Pink marker
- 2 Large googly eyes (self-adhesive are best)
- Elmer’s glue (if your googly eyes are not self-adhesive)
- Peppa Pig Printables
This Peppa Pig paper plate craft is just one of hundreds of simple crafts on this website, and they all have one thing in common. They use the same master list of craft supplies. That way, once you fill up your craft bag (because they will all fit into one bag), then you are ready to craft along. And you will be so glad that you took the time to prepare your supplies so that you can spend time crafting memories together whenever life presents you with just a few free moments.
Step 1: Make Peppa Pig Pink
- Turn your paper plate over so that the bottom is facing up.
- Now use your glue stick to cover the bottom of the paper plate with the pink tissue paper pieces.
*It is best to work in sections of the plate so that the glue stays tacky. Encourage your kiddo to cover as much of the plate as possible. But remember that it does not need to be perfect. You may want to go back afterward and tack down loose edges. When I used the purple glue sticks, there were spots where the glue did not dry invisibly and could be seen through the thin tissue paper. So, clear or white glue sticks work best for this project.
Step 2: Cut Out the Pieces (from the Peppa Pig pdf)
- Print the template for your Peppa Pig Craft and cut out the pieces.
- Trace the snout and ears onto the pink construction paper using a pencil and cut them out.
- Then trace the rosy cheek and smile onto dark pink construction paper and cut it out too.
*If you do not have access to a printer, just free-hand draw and cut the elements of Peppa Pig as pictured.
Step 3: Glue Peppa Pig Paper Craft Together
- Use the glue stick to attach the ears and snout to the side of the paper plate without the tissue paper.
- You may need to bend the snout and ears slightly so that they go straight out.
- Next glue the mouth and rosy cheek in place.
Step 4: Finish Off Your Pig Paper Plate Craft
- Take your pink marker and ass some details by tracing around the ears and snout. Then draw the front of the pig paper plate craft snout.
- Last, put the googly eyes in place. And your Peppa Pig craft is complete.
Unlike other crafts, Peppa Pig doesn’t leave a lot of room to use your imagination. But you could add accessories. Maybe you an make some of Peppa Pig’s friends and family. Even more piggy crafts will only add to even more fun. And you can definitely tell stories with the completed craft. Anything that leads to imaginative play is a great preschool craft.
More Cartoon Crafts for you to try
- Paw Patrol Puppets
- Curious George Craft
- Clifford the Big Red Dog
- Baby Shark Puppets
- Minnie Mouse Pouch
- Mickey Mouse Newspaper
- Pete the Cat Mobile
- Cruella Devil Craft
- Popsicle Stick Dalmatian Crafts
- Horton Hears a Who